Friday 1 March 2013



This blog post from Roselle Angwin made me think about the stories we share in healthcare. The press love the bad sensationalist ones.

This made me think about how my vision to integrate creative/expressive arts in healthcare has a place in the human consciousness. Roselle was one of the first practitioners of writing and well being back in 2004 when I first stumbled upon the power of poetry - her work continues to be inspirational.


http://roselle-angwin.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. What lovely, generous, words! Thank you so much. I so appreciate that. And looking through your blog here I can see too your commitment to what you're doing, and your generosity to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I bought your book way back then and refer to it on a regular basis - love Bardo as well

      Delete